Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

When I went to Blenheim

 When I went to Blenheim 


During the holidays, on Friday the 23rd of April, me, Matthew, my dad and I drove to Blenheim because my grandma was lonely. 


We arrived at 2:30 then we had something to eat in the afternoon. After that, I played with my friends. Later on I had dinner with my grandma, Matthew, Me and my dad. I don’t know what it was called but it was very yummy!!!! My grandma’s dog was hungry, so I gave her some food. Finally, I went to sleep. 


I only went to Blenheim for two days then I came back to Christchurch.


7 comments:

  1. Hello William. It nice to see your grandma with Matthew and your dad when see was lonely. She would be happy to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey William, I think that it's nice that you matthew and your dad went to blenheim to visit your lonely grandma, I think she was very happy to see you guys came to visit. Maybe next time you could add some pictures of your time in blenheim because i think the pictures could make it more interesting. I want to know more about what the dogs name is more about you time in blenheim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora William. I must say that this is awesome as heck. So cool to visit your grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so so much Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi William. That's really cool! How long did it took to drive there? Maybe next time you should add more detail about what happened. Well bye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi william great you visited you grandma did you think about telling us the dogs name

    ReplyDelete